**GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!**
Looking for great live blues and jazz music in Central Ohio? Then attend one of Ohio’s largest celebrations of blues and jazz music at the Creekside Blues & Jazz Festival in Gahanna! Located just eight miles east of downtown Columbus, Gahanna is a charming city along the Big Walnut Creek. With its prime location, Gahanna and its wonderful Creekside district welcomes visitors to explore the city and to enjoy the festival!
This year Gahanna celebrates the 18th annual Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival (June 17-19) and will welcome more than 35,000 visitors! The three-day Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival will feature:
- Live music from top regional and national blues and jazz talent
- Five stages along the beautiful Creekside district
- More than 45 bands playing over 90 hours of live blues and jazz
- Amusement Rides with a Ride Preview Night on Thursday, June 16 from 5-10pm
- Giant Eagle Family Fun Zone features arts, crafts and games
- Musical Discovery Zone where children can interact with musicians from the Jazz Arts Group and the Columbus Blues Alliance
- Little Kids Zone (for toddlers to elementary students) featuring inflatables and laser tag
- L.L. Bean Outdoor Discovery Schools where visitors can learn about canoeing, kayaking and fly casting at the Creekside Park Waterfall
- Paddleboat rentals at the Marina at Creekside Park ($5 for 30 minute rental)
Food and Beverages:
- Over 20 festival food vendors and nearly a dozen local Gahanna restaurants
- Cocktail tasting with Watershed Distillery on Friday, June 17 at 6pm
- Craft beer tasting on Saturday, June 18 from 2-5pm
- Ohio wine tasting (including local favorite Wyandotte Winery) on Sunday, June 19 from 1:30-4pm
Creekside Blues & Jazz Festival Information:
- Festival Hours:
Friday, June 17 from 5-11pm
Saturday, June 18 from 11am-11pm
Sunday, June 19 from 12-6pm
- Click HERE for ticket and wristband prices
- Social media fans, use the hashtag #2016CBJF and you could be named a “Jambassador” and win weekend festival passes and a t-shirt from Gahanna Convention and Visitors Bureau! (Follow Visit Gahanna on Instagram and Twitter: @visitgahanna)
**Exciting news to share! I have partnered with Gahanna Convention and Visitors Bureau for a Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival GIVEAWAY!! You could win two festival passes which are good to use the entire weekend and a #2016CBJF Jambassador t-shirt!! To enter the giveaway, please:
- Like Ohio Girl Travels on Facebook (facebook.com/ohiogirltravels)
- Subscribe to Ohio Girl Travels’ email newsletter (find the sign up form under my picture on the upper right hand corner of this page and make sure to add your name)
*If you are already following me on Facebook and have subscribed to the email newsletter, then just leave a comment on this post below!
*Good luck! Only Ohio residents will be eligible and the winner will be notified Sunday, June 12 at 9pm!
The 2016 Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival will be music to your ears with talented blues and jazz musicians and provide entertainment for the entire family! Mark your calendars, the 2016 Creekside Blues and Jazz Festival is June 17-19, don’t miss out on the fun!! Hope to see you there!! For more information visit www.creeksidebluesandjazz.com or www.visitgahanna.com.
Thanks for reading!
*All photos courtesy of the Gahanna Convention & Visitors Bureau
A special thanks to the Gahanna Convention & Visitors Bureau for this awesome giveaway!