Looking for an upscale place to stay in Hocking Hills? These amazing Hocking Hills luxury cabins have unique amenities that will make your stay luxurious!
With breathtaking landscapes, Hocking Hills, Ohio beckons visitors to slow down and enjoy life. A stay in one of these luxury Hocking Hills cabins will surely make for a wonderful getaway!
Hocking Hills Luxury Cabins
Whether you’re a luxurious traveler by nature or just want to feel indulgent for the night, these luxury Hocking Hills cabins will make for a lavish retreat!
The newest luxury cabins in Hocking Hills can be found at Idyll Reserve, just five minutes from the Hocking Hills Visitor Center. Five modern cabins opened in the fall of 2021, and no detail has been spared in these cozy retreats. The owners did an amazing job with both sustainability and luxury, so the cabins are not only beautiful but also thoughtful and caring of the environment. Luxury touches include hot tubs, soaking tubs, fully-equipped chef’s kitchens, heated floors, fireplaces, and locally hand-made bath products from Bloom & Broom. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or a girls’ weekend, there’s a cabin that will suit your needs.
- The South Cabin sleeps up to four in a one-bedroom one-bath configuration
- The Main House sleeps up to nine with two bedrooms, a bunk nook, and 2 bathrooms
- The Cabin is the recently restored original cabin to the property; it can sleep up to 10 with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This is one of two dog-friendly cabins on property.
- The Hillside is a cozy one-bedroom one-bath dog-friendly cabin
- The North is another cozy one-bedroom option at the farther edge of the property, for maximum privacy.
Cherry Ridge Retreat
When it comes to luxury cabin rentals, Hocking Hills has many choices. Cherry Ridge Retreat is a great choice. Less than 15 miles from the Hocking Hills Visitor Center, this collection of luxury cabins sits on 140 private acres, offering the ultimate in a relaxing getaway. The cabins are close enough to enjoy resort amenities, but also secluded enough that you feel like you have your own cabin in the woods. Luxury touches include private hot tubs, Aveda bath products, ultra-soft linens, and pillow-top mattresses. In-cabin massages are also available by appointment.
All told, there are eight unique rental cabins at this resort. There are four luxury romantic cabins built for 2 guests, three luxury family cabins for larger families, and the rustic luxury boat house cabin. The Boat House Cabin is one of the most unique cabins in the Hocking Hills, with a private lakeside sauna, a two-person hammock, and a private dock and gazebo.
Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls
The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls has been providing luxury accommodations in Hocking Hills since 1987. The property has dozens of unique lodging options set on 75 wooded acres. Visitors can choose from yurts, cottages, geodomes, and luxury cabins. The six cabins each have their own two-acre plot, so you’ll feel like you have the woods all to yourself, with the amenities of the spa and inn just minutes away.
- The Treehouse Cabin can accommodate two guests in a king-sized bed. Luxury touches include a cozy living room with a gas log stove, a two-person whirlpool tub, and a large patio so you can enjoy time outdoors.
- The Dogwood Cabin is another cozy option for a luxury getaway. Two private porches plus a two-person whirlpool in the master bedroom make this a great romantic escape, or if you’re traveling with friends, there’s a double Murphy bed in the living room.
To put your stay over the top, add one of the pampering packages available to guests. The Rekindle the Romance package includes two nights of lodging, breakfast, two 60-minute massages, and a restaurant credit. The Slumber Party Spa Getaway includes three spa treatments per person, plus breakfast and dinner.
Bourbon Ridge Retreat
Set on 202 acres at the edge of Wayne National Forest just 20 minutes from the Hocking Hills Visitor Center, Bourbon Ridge Retreat offers top-rated luxury cabin rentals in Hocking Hills. In addition to three large lodge-style homes, there are two luxury cabins on property. Luxurious amenities include Bath & Body Works products, plus high-quality linens and towels. The grounds feature five miles of hiking and running trails, a hammock garden, wildlife viewing areas, and a picnic area.
- The Bookers Cabin is a luxury one-bedroom cabin with premium furnishings, a stone fireplace and hearth, vaulted ceilings, six-foot ceilings, an in-ground spa, theater room, and custom shower.
- The Woodford Cabin also has the same high-end touches as the Bookers Cabin, plus a year-round heated outdoor pool and hot tub.
Ohio Luxury Lodging
If you don’t need the amenities of a resort and just want to get away to a luxury cabin near Hocking Hills, Ohio Luxury Lodging is a property management company with dozens of amazing cabins to choose from. From large lodges that sleep 20 people or more to cozy 1 bedroom cabins, narrowing down the best luxury cabin for you will be the most challenging part of your trip. Fortunately, their website allows you to filter the selections based on the luxury amenities you require. Hot tubs, in-ground pools, custom rain showers, outdoor televisions, wraparound decks, and pet-friendly cabins are just a few of the features you can select at Ohio Luxury Lodging.
- The Lovely Breeze Lodge is the newest luxury cabin in Hocking Hills. With five bedrooms, this spacious cabin sleeps up to 16 guests. The wraparound deck features an outdoor television, fireplace, and a ten-person hot tub.
- The Rush Resort Lodge sleeps up to 22 guests with eight bedrooms, six bathrooms, a game room, an in-ground pool, and a theater room.
The Box Hop
The Box Hop is a family-owned collection of three shipping container cabins set on 18 acres of wooded terrain. These are no simple cabins; they offer the ultimate modern luxury getaway, and no detail has been spared in the building and decorating of these Hocking Hills cabins. Each cabin has large windows allowing for plenty of natural light, plus lots of outdoor space to enjoy your natural surroundings.
- The OG Box Hop is the original cabin, with three bedrooms, a gas fireplace, and a rooftop patio.
- The Hygge Box Hop is the largest cabin on property. Made from seven shipping containers, the open floor plan has five bedrooms and two bathrooms for a fun group getaway.
- The Boho Box Hop is a cozy cabin with luxurious details like a soaking tub, outdoor hot tub, chiminea, and a private bedroom balcony.
Cut Above Cabins
This collection of Hocking Hills cabin rentals brings the outside in with a wonderful combination of natural features with modern touches. There are several cabins and villas to choose from, so no matter how large or small your group is, you’ll have great cabins to choose from. The cabins are scattered throughout the Hocking Hills region, with the majority of them located on our near Lake Logan. Luxury touches include soft white cotton robes and linens and five-star bath products.
- The Zen Gardens cabin has a sleek modern interior with outdoor features to ensure ultimate relaxation. Mountain bikes, kayaks, and canoes are included in this lakeside retreat.
- The three-bedroom Frontier Cabin may look rustic from the outside, but this secluded log home has everything you need for a family trip to Hocking Hills. The cabin offers three bedrooms and three bathrooms, an eight-person hot tub, a game room, and a state-of-the-art entertainment system.