2023 Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise
As one of Ohio’s most beloved and most visited destinations, Hocking Hills invites visitors to enjoy a slower pace while surrounded by some of Ohio’s best landscapes. Although visitors flock to this region to view gorgeous scenery and to enjoy an assortment of outdoor activities, the area’s food scene has become an attraction of itself. To showcase the region’s enticing food scene, the annual Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise welcomes foodies to indulge in the flavors of the region!
Looking for more things to do in Hocking Hills? Read 14 Fun Hocking Hills Winter Activities.
The 2023 Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise offers locals and visitors alike an enticing glimpse at the area’s favorite comfort foods. Featuring one favorite item from the menu of several Hocking Hills restaurants, the food cruise will take you on a delectable journey throughout the region. Tickets are $20 (with $5 of every ticket benefitting local food pantries) and each ticket includes one comfort food at each of the participating restaurants.
2023 Participating Hocking Hills restaurants include:
- Rock House Restaurant: Crispy Evergreen Garlic Fries
- Hocking Hills Coffee Emporium: Danish & Medium Coffee
- Hocking Hills Diner: Banana Bread French Toast
- The Home Tavern: Pulled Pork Slider & White Mac & Cheese
- Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls: Triple Berry Cobbler
- Hocking Hills Frozen Yogurt: Mini Froyo Parfait
- Mama’s Rusty Skillet: Hamburger Slider & Fries
- Tacie’s Sweet Treats: Broccoli Cheese Soup & Pinwheel
- Jack’s Steak House: Beef & Noodles over Mashed Potatoes
- Urban Grill/Hocking Hills Golf Club: Ultimate Grilled Cheese
- The Ridge Inn Restaurant: Meatloaf
- Treehouse Treats & Treasures: Junior Scoop of Ice Cream
Foodies can try to taste all the comfort foods in one day (if attempting that feat, I would suggest to wear stretchy pants 😉 ) or visit the stops throughout a weekend getaway or over any of the Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise’s four days. The self-guided food cruise takes place during two weekends: March 4-5 and March 11-12. For more information and to purchase your Comfort Food Cruise ticket, please visit www.ExploreHockingHills.com.
In every season, Hocking Hills lures visitors to explore its stunning beauty! Work up an appetite or burn off those extra calories consumed with a hike to Old Man’s Cave, Ash Cave, Cedar Falls or through Cockle’s Hollow!
Read more about Hocking Hills:
Love Hocking Hills and am a BIG foodie!
Thanks for visiting the blog Lisa! I had so much fun exploring the food scene and hiking in Hocking Hills! 🙂