As one of Ohio’s most beloved and most visited destinations, Hocking Hills invites visitors to enjoy a slower pace while surrounded by some of Ohio’s best landscapes. Although visitors flock to this region to view gorgeous scenery and to enjoy an assortment of outdoor activities, the area’s food scene has become an attraction of itself. To showcase the region’s enticing food scene, the annual Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise welcomes foodies to indulge in the flavors of the region!
Looking for more things to do in Hocking Hills? Read 14 Fun Hocking Hills Winter Activities.
Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise
The 2024 Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise offers locals and visitors alike an enticing glimpse at the area’s favorite comfort foods. Featuring one favorite item from the menu of several Hocking Hills restaurants, the food cruise will take you on a delectable journey throughout the region. Tickets are $20 (with $5 of every ticket benefitting local food pantries) and each ticket includes one comfort food at each of the participating restaurants.
2024 Participating Hocking Hills Restaurants Include:
- 58 West: Colcannon Cakes
- Hocking Hills Coffee Emporium: Danish
- Hocking Hills Diner: Donut of the Day
- The Home Tavern: Sloppy Joe Slider and Cup of Chili
- Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls: Triple Berry Cobbler
- Hocking Hills Frozen Yogurt: Mini Froyo Cup & Toppings
- Mama’s Rusty Skillet: Mini-Squatch Burger
- Tacie’s Sweet Treats: White Chocolate Raspberry Scone
- The Max Bar & Grill: Grilled Wings
- Urban Grill/Hocking Hills Golf Club: Parmesan Garlic French Fries with Sundried Tomato Aioli
- The Ridge Inn Restaurant: Mini Soup Sampler
- Treehouse Treats & Treasures: Mini Ice Cream Sunday
When Is The Comfort Food Cruise In Hocking Hills?
The self-guided food cruise takes place during two weekends: March 2-3 and March 9-10. Foodies can try to taste all the comfort foods in one day (if attempting that feat, I would suggest to wear stretchy pants 😉 ) or visit the stops throughout a weekend getaway or over any of the Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise’s four days. For more information and to purchase your Comfort Food Cruise ticket, please visit www.ExploreHockingHills.com.
In every season, Hocking Hills lures visitors to explore its stunning beauty! Work up an appetite or burn off those extra calories consumed with a hike to Old Man’s Cave, Ash Cave, Cedar Falls or at any of these must-see Hocking Hills attractions!
Read more about Hocking Hills: