Hocking Hills Romantic Cabins
Looking for a romantic getaway in Hocking Hills? These private and cozy Hocking Hills romantic cabins are the perfect escape for two!
A romantic escape with your partner is the perfect way to relax and spend quality time together. Hocking Hills, Ohio has breathtaking landscapes and its quiet location beckons visitors to slow down and enjoy life. A getaway to one of these romantic Hocking Hills cabins will surely make for a lovely retreat!
Hocking Hills Romantic Cabins
Looking for a romantic cabin for two? These Hocking Hills romantic cabins are the perfect Ohio retreat!
Ash Ridge Cabins
These Hocking Hills romantic cabins are the perfect place for a weekend getaway near Hocking Hills. Set on 18 wooded acres near Laurelville, the property has four cozy cabins fit for two. Each cabin features spectacular views from both the front and back porches and is located a minimum of 300 feet from any other cabins. Spend the weekend enjoying your own private hot tub, indoor gas log fireplace, or outdoor fire pit. Wake up to the smell of freshly baked cinnamon rolls, which are provided for your first morning in the cabins.
- The Lovers Loft Cabin was recently updated with an indoor game room / hot tub room where you can relax and enjoy the views or fire up a competitive game of ring toss, basketball, or darts.
- The Sweetheart Cabin is another option for a cozy romantic getaway. This cabin also features an indoor hot tub and game room with foosball. The reading nook is the perfect spot to spend a quiet morning admiring the view of Laurel Valley.
Cherry Ridge Retreat
For luxury travelers, these Hocking Hills romantic cabin rentals have everything you need for your romantic getaway. Just 15 minutes from Hocking Hills State Park, the retreat sits on 140 private acres, with four Hocking Hills romantic cabins for two. Each cabin is secluded from the main lodge, with private hot tubs perfectly placed to take advantage of the beautiful wooded surroundings. Inside, you’ll find Aveda bath products, ultra-soft linens, and pillowtop mattresses. To top off your romantic getaway, schedule an in-cabin massage, which is available by appointment only.
- The Observatory Cabin is the ultimate luxury cabin for two. The cabin includes a Celestron Astromaster EQ Telescope, a SONOS music system throughout the property, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and cold plunge, plus an outdoor firepit.
- The Whispering Pines Cabin is another excellent choice, with a gourmet kitchen, stone fireplace, and private pond with a fountain. The outdoor fire pit and seating are perfectly positioned near the pond so you can relax and enjoy the soothing sound of the fountain.
Buffalo Cabins and Lodges
With dozens of Hocking Hills romantic cabin rentals, this property management company has plenty of options for a cozy getaway for two. Each cabin is situated to take advantage of the beautiful surroundings of the Hocking Hills region. Their website makes it easy to search for the perfect cabin of your dreams. Whether you are looking for cabins with hot tubs, pet-friendly cabins, cabins with ponds, or cabins near caves, you’ll find several options to choose from.
- The Waterfall Cabin is a cozy one-bedroom pet-friendly log cabin made with local logs. The spacious interior features an open floor plan for the kitchen and dining area, complete with a wood-burning stove. On the large patio, there’s a covered hot tub, and plenty of seating to enjoy your surroundings.
- Sunset Ridge is another one-bedroom cabin rental, set on 80 secluded acres for the ultimate private getaway. This pet-friendly cabin includes satellite television, an electric fireplace, an outdoor grill, and a covered hot tub on the deck.
Forest Hills Lodging
The Red Hickory Cabin is another excellent romantic cabin near Hocking Hills. Set on eight acres of wooded terrain, this one-bedroom cabin has everything you need for a romantic weekend getaway. The sleeping loft has a queen bed, while the first floor features an open floor plan with a fully-equipped kitchen, living room, and dining room. Outside, the patio has both a gas grill and a charcoal grill as well as a hot tub with stunning views of your surroundings. There’s also a fire ring outside, and hiking trails all around the property. This is the perfect escape for outdoorsy couples looking to get away.
Located in the heart of Hocking Hills, Getaway Cabins has more than 40 unique cabin rentals to choose from. Choose from pet-friendly cabins, hot tub cabins, cabins with a pond, cabins with a fireplace, and many other options. The main lodging office has a gift shop and a free movie library. They also offer several add-ons to complete your romantic weekend – from a rose petal turndown to spa treatments at the Ash Cave Day Spa, there are plenty of ways to be pampered during your stay. You can even hire a catered dinner for two to be prepared in your cabin!
- Camelot, Cabin #38 is a cute spot for a getaway. With a loft bedroom and a spiral staircase, the open floorplan allows plenty of room to relax. The large glass shower is a unique feature, and the outdoor space includes a gas grill and a hot tub.
- Bliss, Cabin #37 is a super cozy studio cabin that’s perfect for a budget-friendly romantic getaway. Inside, you’ll have a queen-sized bed, a standard kitchen, and a stone gas fireplace. Outside, you’ll have a hot tub and a gas grill.
Hocking Hills Cabins
This property has seven different romantic cabins in Hocking Hills and they are all for adults only, so you can enjoy a quiet weekend away from the kids. Each cabin comes fully equipped with a kitchen, hot tub, bed linens, grill, and a fire ring. Romantic add-ons such as flowers, robes, slippers, and candles are available upon request. Gift baskets and breakfast bundles can also be ordered in advance.
- The Honeymooner Cabin is secluded and surrounded by foliage, wildlife, and wildflowers. Inside, you’ll find a queen bed, wood-burning fireplace, TV with satellite and DVD. The outdoor space includes a fire ring, charcoal grill, and a covered hot tub.
- The Wildflower Cabin is another romantic choice, with similar features and amenities as the Honeymooner cabin. The elevated deck overlooks the wooded surroundings; the rocking swing is the perfect place to enjoy the view.
Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls
One of our personal favorites for a Hocking Hills getaway, the Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls has dozens of unique lodging options spread across 75 wooded acres. You can choose from yurts, cottages, geodomes, and luxury cabins. Each of the six cabins has its own two-acre plot, ensuring the ultimate privacy and seclusion. Optional romantic add-ons include flowers, chocolates, a wine and cheese platter, and of course, spa treatments just minutes away at the spa.
- The Treehouse Cabin can accommodate two guests in a king-sized bed. Luxury touches include a cozy living room with a gas log stove, a two-person whirlpool tub, and a large patio to take in the surrounding views.
- The Strong Wolf Cabin also caters to couples, with a covered front porch and back deck and gabled windows to bring the outside in. The whirlpool tub and gas log stove are both great spots to relax and enjoy some downtime.
Trickle Creek at Hocking Hills
This 236-acre property has four Amish-built log cabins with every attention to detail for the best Hocking Hills getaway. Although the cabins can accommodate up to eight guests, they are equally suitable for a romantic Hocking Hills getaway. Hand-crafted Amish-made furniture creates a cozy atmosphere to enjoy the game room, TV room, and fireplace. The outdoor space is equally cozy, with a fire ring, hot tub, and a covered porch. Select cabins also have an indoor hot tub in the master bedroom.